The young adults of Bayou City Fellowship seek to be known as an authentic group of individuals who are devoted to growing in our relationship with Jesus, breaking bread in fellowship with each other, and serving the community wherever needed. If you have any questions, you can contact Scott Black at email@example.com.
What we want to be known for:
- Our Trustworthiness. Known to be faithful through exhibiting Christ-like characteristics.
- Our Willingness. Willing to pray, to serve and follow God’s calling wherever He leads us.
- Our Warmth. Genuine and welcoming in every interaction we have.
- The young adults are a group of people at Bayou City Fellowship that the church can rely on. That we would consistently be willing, and able to serve the church and community wherever there is a need.
- These events and serving opportunities provide a way for deeper community to occur through getting connected with community groups, and the friendships that are formed.
- Visitors, as well as new members, would feel welcome and a sense of warmth immediately upon checking out or attending Bayou City Fellowship on a regular basis.
- We encourage all young adults to be involved in Community Groups during the Spring and Fall.
- Bi-Monthly casual event (ex. bowling, baseball game, movie night, day at the pool, etc.)
- Monthly serving opportunity (ex. Overflow, Gracewood, trunk or treat, A 2nd Cup, etc.)
- Quarterly Large Events (ex. large event with food and games)
This is what we are moving towards. As we grow our leadership team, you will start to see all these events and communications on a consistent basis.
Fill out the form below if you would like to receive this weekly email communicating important events in the life of Bayou City.